Dr. Hasini Rangika Perera
Department of Chemistry,
University of Colombo,
Work Phone: (9411) 2503 367
Work Fax: (9411) 2503 367
Publications & Poster Presentations:
- “Determination of Unbiased Selectivity Coefficients Using Pulsed Chronopotentiometric Polymeric Membrane Ion Sensors”, Perera H., Shvarev A., Anal. Chem. 2008, 80, 7870-7875
- “Unbiased Selectivity Coefficients Obtained for the Pulsed Chronopotentiometric Polymeric Membrane Ion Sensors”, Perera H., Shvarev A. J.Am.Chem.Soc. 2007,129 (51) 15754-15755 (Communication).
- “Pulsed Galvanostatic Control of Solid-State polymeric Ion-Selective Electrodes”, Perera H., Fordyce K.M., Shvarev A. Anal. Chem. 2007, 79(12), 4564-4573.
- Blakemor P.R., Milicevic S.D., Perera, H, Shvarev A., Zakharov L.N. Synthesis 2008, 14, 2271-2277.
- “Improved Selectivity Coefficients of Galvanostatically Controlled Ion-Selective Sensors”, Perera H., Shvarev A.,PITTCON, New Orleans, LA, March 2-7, 2008.
- “Solid Contact Pulsed Galvanostatic Sensors”, Perera H., Shvarev A., PITTCON, Chicago, IL, February 25-March 2, 2007.
- Milton Harris Graduate Fellowship (Summer 2007, Oregon State University (OSU))
- Courtney Dorothy Benedict Award for the graduate student in Chemistry who has demonstrated excellence in Research (2007, OSU)
- Chemistry Department Laboratory TA award (Spring 2007, OSU)
- Ingram award for the outstanding first year graduate student in Chemistry (2006, OSU)
- Justin Samarasekara Award for the Most Outstanding Science Student of the Year (2005, University of Colombo)
- Dharmachandra & Thamarasa Gunawardana Memorial Award for Analytical Chemistry (2005, University of Colombo)
- Professor R.S. Ramakrishna Gold Medal for Inorganic Chemistry (2005, University of Colombo)
- Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry -Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR May 2009
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Chemistry – University of Colombo, Sri Lanka July 2004