The International Conference on Computational Modeling & Simulation (ICCMS-2017) is organized by the Faculty of Science, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka in collaboration with the Department of Mathematics of South Asian University, Delhi, India and the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia. The conference provides a platform to discuss and share knowledge on Computational Modeling and Simulation across many disciplines.
The main goal of ICCMS-2017 is to provide a platform for local and international participants to exchange ideas and facilitate interaction among researchers through a International Conference, Special Sessions and workshops. The theme of the conference is “Computational & Simulation Perspectives: Looking ahead and moving across boundaries”. ICCMS-2017 invites local/international researchers who are interested in exploring and sharing knowledge and skills relating to Computational Modeling & Simulation.
Conference May 17-19, 2017
- Paper submission deadline has been extended until January 25, 2017
- Paper submission deadline - January 5, 2017
- Web site launched
- Call for papers - November 16, 2016
- Paper submission deadline - January 25, 2017 (Extended)
- Author Notification - March 1, 2017
- Revised paper deadline - March 15, 2017
- Early bird registration deadline - March 29, 2017
- Late registration deadline - April 19, 2017
- Final registration - May 2, 2017
- Conference - May 17-19, 2017