Information Skill Development Program
This course is design to develop essential information skills related to the subject disciplines of undergraduates in the Faculty of Science. By this course students will be guided in effective use of the library resources, academic style of writing, essential information searching techniques, academic reading techniques, presentation skills and several other important topics to enhance their academic skills.
1. How to write successful assignments in the faculty of Science.
2. How to find the information for your assignment from the library
3. Effective reading for academic use
4. Using E-resources
5. Using Internet as an academic tool
6. Advanced searching of databases
7. Evaluation of print/ non print information sources
8. Analytical and critical writing skills
9. How to write successful literature reviews
10.Citation style of the Faculty
11.Making effective presentations