Mr. E.R.A.D. Bandara
Senior Lecturer (Grade II)
Department of Statistics
University of Colombo,
Tel: +94 (0)11 2590111
Fax : +94 (0)11 2590111
- Hypothesis Testing/Data Analysis I
- Hypothesis Testing/Data Analysis II
- Statistical Inference I (ST & ST+CS Special )
- Statistical Inference (IS Special)
Research and Professional Experience
- Following an M.Phil degree
- A Student Counsellor, Faculty of Science
- Nirmalkanna K, Bandara ERAD, Wijayasinghe LCS. Determining the Factors Associated with Second Job Position: Using Adjacent Category Logit Model: Sri Lankan Journal of Applied Statistics. 2014; 15(1): 1-18.
- Anushiya N, Bandara ERAD. A Study on the Problems Regarding English Medium Lectures Faced by Undergraduates of the University of Colombo: Proceedings of the International Statistics Conference, 2011, 28-30 Dec, Battaramulla Sri Lanka.
- Bandara ERAD, Wickremasinghe WN. Exact critical points for testing subhypotheses in nonreplicated three-way experiments; J.Natn. Sci. Foundation, Sri Lanka 2008; 36 (4): 267-273.
- Bandara ERAD, Wickremasinghe WN. An Analysis of a Non-replicated Three-Factor Experiment Using Some Improved Results: in Proc. of the 63rd Annual Sessions, (abstract only) SLAAS; 2007.
- Committee member, Applied Statistic Association of Sri Lanka
- Senior Treasurer , Stat Circle, University of Colombo
- Coordinator – Undergraduates Exam matters (Statistics)
- Committee member, Welfare Society, University of Colombo School of Computing