ICCMS 2017 – Paper Preparation
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the ICCMS 2017 proceedings. The authors must follow the guidelines given below for preparing the paper for submission.
- Your paper should be written in English and cannot exceed four A4 pages.
- Use following template for preparing the paper
ICCMS 2017 – Paper Submission
- The paper submission process is manged by easychair.org.
- EasyChair Account
- If you have used EasyChair before, you can use the same account.
- First time users should register for an account in EasyChair by clicking the “I have no EasyChair account” button.
- Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper.
- You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
- In case of any problem with submission, please contact the workshop chair for assistance.
Special Journal Issue
Selected outstanding papers presented at the conference, subject to necessary revisions, will be considered for publication in a special issue of Springer scopus journal :Differential Equations & Dynamical Systems (http://www.springer.com/mathematics/journal/12591)
Special Issue on
Computational Modeling & Simulation : Real world Applications