Guidelines for Preparing the Presentation
- A power point presentation should be prepared for the oral presentation conducted via zoom.
- Limit your presentation to a maximum of 15 slides, with minimal text to emphasize your central findings in your research work.
- Each presenter will be allocated a maximum of 10 minutes for the oral presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.
- To use in case of technical failure/difficulty, a voice recorded presentation (Narrated power point named SubmissionID_Name.pptx file) should be uploaded on or before 24th June 2021. Use the following link for uploading https://forms.gle/TYubkAMrYX36Dg8Z7.
- If you choose not to continue with the presentation at the conference, inform via email the Conference Conveners and withdraw the paper on or before 21st June 2021.
- For further assistance on creating your presentation, you may write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for the Presenters
- The schedule of the presentations and the Zoom link will be shared with you in future.
- Make sure you have installed the Zoom software in your laptop/computer and be familiar with the Zoom software.
- Make sure your laptop microphone/headphones, speakers, webcam are functioning properly, prior to the Conference Day.
- Make sure that the Internet connectivity is stable and uninterrupted during the entire session including the Q&A session.
- In an emergency of an inability to be present at the session, it should be immediately communicated to the respective session moderator.
- Please login to the respective zoom session at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Once you login to the Zoom session, you will be guided to a Waiting Room and please remain in the Waiting Room until you are admitted to the main session.
- Ensure that the microphone is muted upon login to the session.
- Please rename your Zoom username as the format given below.
• Submission ID_presenter’s name as appears in the paper.
E.g : 42_A.C.Perera
- The presenter should ensure that their video is on during the entire duration of the presentation and the Q&A session.
- Duration of the entire presentation will be 15 minutes; 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for the Q&A session.
- In case any assistance is required with Zoom during the time of the presentation, it should be immediately communicated to the technical committee.
Contact Number: 0718585422 (Mr. Kasun )/ 0711514171 (Mr.Nipuna)
- Ensure that the device you use to access the session remains active without any interruptions or disturbances due to power failures.
- Ensure that the presenter is seated at an appropriate place (adequate brightness, less cluttered background and less noise) where the audience can clearly see and hear the presenter.