The Department offers a variety of services to both internal university community as well as to the outside community. Namely, it offers,
- assistance in data analysis from simple to advanced problems.
- assistance in designing, conducting, and analyzing surveys.
- statistical advice for researchers on various experiments, and projects.
- assistance in statistical computing.
- short courses, workshops, and seminars on statistics for the public and private sector.
- training courses in statistical computer packages, such as SPSS, R.
- assistance in designing, conducting, and evaluation of recruitment tests.
- the Department, through its newly formed Center for Data Science, are involved with collaborative projects related to date science.
While offering services to the outside community through collaborative projects and consultancies, the Department also offer their services to university internal community free of charge.