Nominations for "Seeds for the Future Programme - 2020" for Level III Students
Applications are calling for Level III Students for the “Seeds for the Future Programme" launched by the Huawei Technologies Lanka Company (pvt) Ltd. This programme seeks to develop local ICT talent, enhance knowledge transfer, promote a greater understanding of and interest in the communications sector, and improve and encourage regional building and participation in the digital community.
Please go through the selection criteria mentioned below and send your applications with the CV and proofs for the mentioned excellencies in the criteria by 22/11/2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any late applications will not be entertained
- To select nominations from undergraduate students who are studying 3rd year, with considering Previous Year Exam Results.
- As an academic excellence,student who should have gained 3.8 on or above GPA in Previous Year Exam.
- Should have one or more following excellences:
- Representation of Sri Lanka in the global event.
- Being a student who have a patent for new innovation in university life.
- Knowledge of one or more foreign language.
- Representation of cultural event in University Level/National Level/International Level.